Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mr. Grooming


Evil Eye
Originally uploaded by Darrell
Take a look at this guy. He's a good looking fella, but you wouldn't know it. He's taking his grooming rebellion to extremes.
The long hair could look cool, shabby-chic. The goatee could look manly. But, instead it all looks like an accident.
How many different people have told him how amazing he would look if he just clipped up a little? I've stopped counting. He's a college man now...the hippy trip/ love-in to Bonnaroo is behind him. The Summer Of Chris endures, but he's got to come to grips with the idea that he's about to embark on a new journey and he needs to look like he's ready.
I've told him before, "Grow it while you got it, because soon enough it will be gone." He actually took that advice. Now, I'm going public with my new direction: it's time to get a haircut. Soon. Stop messing around.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Unknown said...

While I don't have a son and I hate to stir things up, I vote for the wild man look for at least another couple of years. Time flies too fast and he'll soon enough have to be hairless unless he can figure out a way to pay rent and keep the shaggy look.

I love a boy/man with a mane and no hair product. This look beats those weeny faux hawks any day. The only thing I'd change is add a string or two of love beads around his neck...