Thursday, August 30, 2007

We Can Breathe Again!

Life is worth living, finally, in 2007. Football season has arrived. Here at Daddy D House, we're starting things off right. Today, I'm on the road to lovely Starkville,Mississippi to watch LSU's Thursday night national TV opener against Mississipi State. Tomorrow, I crack the seal on my high school radio efforts when Byrd High School entertains Parkway. I was offered this opportunity, and since my daughter goes to Byrd and will be at every game anyway, I jumped at it. Saturday, we will be in bucolic Natchitoches, Louisiana to see Northwestern State play Henderson State.
That's a nice spread of quality football right there, and it's not even September yet.
Travel adventures resume immediately. I'll keep an eye out for photo opportunities.

Sorry for the lack of recent posts. The pace has really picked up at work. I'm teaching at the local community college at night, too. Plus, I got really involved in a couple of books. The Intruders by Michael Marshall kept me spellbound and I couldn't put down Dan Brown's Deception Point. I'm coming up for air now.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: