Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Hero, Ari Gold

I am stoked about the season premiere of "Entourage" on HBO. Why? Because I hate Ari and I love him at the same time. I know how Ari feels. Sadly, I bascially have been Ari, although on a much smaller scale. The intensity, the uncontrollable drive, the irresistable need to compel people to do what you want them to do RIGHT NOW! That was me not so long ago.
Thankfully, I'm not wound quite so tightly these days. I don't ever want to go back, and again I offer a blanket apology to anyone who was burned by my scorched earth policy. Ari is cathartic for me. Ari shows me where I don't want to go.
Daddy D's first YouTube embed offers you the high points of Ari. Caution, this video is definitely R-rated.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that does remind me of you back in the day. Glad you have calmed down now! Your post about your son was right on target. I have a 17 yr old as well.

Keep up the great work on the blog.

Darrell said...

Thanks for the compliment about the blog. Drop me an e-mail: darebouche@aol.com