Saturday, December 29, 2007

Thanks for the Memorms

The Bride and I spent part of the First Saturday After Christmas shopping for house stuff, which led us to a store known for its knick-knacks, if not its paddy-whacks. It also has its share of wall hangings. This creates a subset of photo frames, which got us here:I'm not sure what's supposed to go in the slots slated for pictures: images of Marie Osmond and Mitt Romney? No. Wait. They are not Memorms, they're Mormoms...and that's completely different. Maybe we are supposed to display pictures from the Mamores, a group of mountains in the Lochaber area of the Grampian Mountains in the Scottish Highlands. They form an east-west ridge approximately fifteen kilometers in length lying between Glen Nevis to the north and Loch Leven to the south.Maybe I should make it a personal quest to visit the Mamores, just so I will be able to use this frame. That would be a good idea if I bought it, which I did not.
Or, maybe someone simply made a spelling error. No matter, I got a good laugh out of it, and you can't ask for a better memorm than that.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: